We accept books for review from traditionally published and self published authors. You will, in return, receive a fair and honest review.
We have many authors that we love and support already. We also love new authors, and take on many books from first time authors. We love to find new authors to cherish. We find that reading your books and leaving comprehensive reviews is the best way to show that support.
- Contemporary Romance
- Young adult
- New adult
- Erotic Romance
- Dark Erotica
- Romantic Suspense
- Romantic comedy
- Paranormal Romance
There are six reviewers on the blog. We all have our own specific interests within these genres. Please see our ‘About Us’ section to learn more about each reviewer’s personal preferences. Contact information for each reviewer can be found there. If you believe your book fits a particular reviewer better than others, please direct your request to them. Otherwise send all review requests to email@example.com
All books must be submitted for consideration. We, obviously, are unable to review everything submitted to us, but will do our best. Please include the following information with your request.
DO NOT SEND THE BOOK FILE UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN CONTACTED TO SET UP A REVIEW.
- Your name & relationship to the author (If someone other than the author is submitting)
- Goodreads and/or Amazon links if possible.
- Length of book
- How many in the series or stand alone
- Time frame for review
We will get back to you and let you know whether or not we are able to review your book at that time. Please do not be offended if we are unable to review your book. We all have a schedule of books to read, in addition to our personal lives, and sometimes just do not have the time. This is in no way a reflection of our thoughts on your book, but simply a time management issue.
We do not and will not accept compensation for a review.
All reviews are subjective to our own tastes and life experiences.
- .epub (reviewer specific)
- hard copy
We will read ARCs, Galley copies, and finished products
All reviews will be posted on Goodreads, Amazon, our blog, and other sites as requested.
Books with less than 3 stars will be posted at the reviewer’s discretion. In the case that a review is not posted we will contact you and/or the author with the reasons that a review is not being posted
- DNF ~ Did Not Finish. May go on to DNF shelves on Goodreads, depending on reviewer.
- 1-2 Stars ~ This is generally because we feel like the concept is sound but we did not connect with the book for some reason. Books are reads that we probably wouldn’t personally recommend.
- 3 stars ~ Good concept. Book fell short in execution somehow.
- 3.5 stars ~ Good book. Enjoyed the journey that we were taken on. Would recommend if asked.
- 4 stars ~ Very good book. The author was able to draw us in and make us care for the characters. Will definitely recommend to friends.
- 4.5 stars ~ Excellent book. Loved reading the book. If we know someone who reads we are probably extolling the virtues of this book to them.
- 5 stars ~ Outstanding book. Could not put the book down. Will remain with us for a very long time.
- 5+ stars ~ Favorite book. Not a common rating. These are books that speak to our souls and become a part of us.
We are six girls sharing our love of books and authors through our In the Spotlight feature. Our goal is to help authors spread the word whether it’s focused on the author’s existing book(s) or an upcoming release. We enjoy promoting our favorite authors and finding new ones. If you would like spend a week In The Spotlight, please feel free to contact us.
Do not hesitate to contact us to help you promote your books in other ways too. We post Cover Reveals, Release Blitzes, and Blog Tours. If you have another way for us to help support a book, ask us and we will work with you as best we are able. Much like the review requests, we are not able to accommodate every promo post but we will respond to you if we are able to post your information. Thank you for understanding that our main focus is our weekly spotlight author.
If you have any ideas on what we can do to make your experience as an author, reader, blogger, etc. please let us know!! The only way that we can get better is if you let us know how to do it.